Tags: Nick Kempf co-owner of Metro Pavers
Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “stimulus” projects worth, in total, $13.7 million, makes it a little less ordinary. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers400 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg298 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award187 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions175 Views