What in the world is he talkin’ about? By Bill Langer The scene: Our home in Anthem, Ariz., a suburb of Phoenix, located in the Sonoran Desert. It was 8:30 p.m. My wife, Pam, turned on the light in the bedroom and sent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success617 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies472 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting451 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned386 Views