Tags: NJDOT Commissioner James Simpson
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) has bulked up its "Clean Up NJ" campaign with 100 inmates from the Department of Corrections (DOC). Ten details of 10 inmates each started picking up litter along state highways in late-May, adding muscle ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) is suspending all roadway construction activity over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend to eliminate congestion, NJDOT Commissioner James Simpson announced on Nov. 23. In order to accommodate the anticipated additional traffic, NJDOT at 6 a.m. ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) has started the Route 3 Passaic River bridge replacement project that the agency has been designed to improve safety and reduce congestion along a heavily traveled corridor. The project will replace the structurally deficient moveable ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views