Nearly $29 million has been awarded to New Jersey counties through a state-funded Local Aid program to help repair or replace 31 county-owned bridges. “This program has already enabled counties to remove 53 bridges from a list of nearly 290 bridges ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) has started the Route 3 Passaic River bridge replacement project that the agency has been designed to improve safety and reduce congestion along a heavily traveled corridor. The project will replace the structurally deficient moveable ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151104 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success592 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting436 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views