The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) announced Wednesday that its Board of Directors voted last month to endorse a safety initiative that aims for zero fatalities and a 50-percent injury rate reduction in five years (0:50:5). Related: SME announces ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views