The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) announced Wednesday that its Board of Directors voted last month to endorse a safety initiative that aims for zero fatalities and a 50-percent injury rate reduction in five years (0:50:5). Related: SME announces ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views