The Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) announced this week that three new associates have joined its team of specialists. Tim Reagan, SME’s new director of operations, will be responsible for the membership, meetings and publications departments. Reagan previously worked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views