Tags: No. 3 cement maker Cemex
Cemex posted a second-quarter net loss of $306 million on July 27, worse than analysts' expectations, as the world's No. 3 cement maker struggled with weak sales in the United States and Europe, Reuters reported. The report noted that seven analysts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill875 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]566 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure562 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches329 Views