Tags: No Equal Access to Justice Act Fees for Case Resolved Before Trial
It seems that, at least several times a month, I am asked by small mine operators, if they win a case, whether they are entitled to recover their attorney fees and expenses from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). This ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs749 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year362 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries315 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs212 Views