Tags: Non-Construction Procurements
The Illinois Transportation (IDOT) has launched its Procurement Reform Website, which has been designed to give the public an overview of changes in the agency's procurement process Effective as of July 1, 2010, Public Act 96-795 and 96-920 became law. This ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry634 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter415 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company387 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections261 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction224 Views