Tags: Non-Construction Procurements
The Illinois Transportation (IDOT) has launched its Procurement Reform Website, which has been designed to give the public an overview of changes in the agency's procurement process Effective as of July 1, 2010, Public Act 96-795 and 96-920 became law. This ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views