Tags: non-fatal days lost (NFDL)
Train workers to use proper safety equipment and take proper preventive measures. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The accident: On June 30, 2000, a 33-year-old supervisor with two years of mining experience was fatally injured at a sand and gravel operation. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting947 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem917 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve467 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime229 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views