Tags: non-fatal days lost (NFDL)
Train workers to use proper safety equipment and take proper preventive measures. Compiled by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The accident: On June 30, 2000, a 33-year-old supervisor with two years of mining experience was fatally injured at a sand and gravel operation. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1055 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April578 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts395 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration330 Views