Tags: non-fatal occurences with days lost (NFDL)
Making Strides in Safety A decade-long review of MSHA statistics shows that more miners are going home safely. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Enter most aggregate operations throughout the United States and a safety slogan is likely to be one of the first signs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year506 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries337 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan310 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views