Tags: non-metallic minerals
In the import-export equation, the U.S. economy is losing on the potential value of industrial minerals production. By Bill Langer My last few articles have talked about some of the many rocks and minerals referred to as industrial minerals.* These minerals lack ...
N is for Non-metallic Annual non-metallic minerals are typically twice the value of metallic minerals, which takes a little of the sparkle out of gold. By Bill Langer Non-metallic noun – ‘The name Non-Metallic, as used, it may be well to state, relates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views