Tags: non-metallic minerals
In the import-export equation, the U.S. economy is losing on the potential value of industrial minerals production. By Bill Langer My last few articles have talked about some of the many rocks and minerals referred to as industrial minerals.* These minerals lack ...
N is for Non-metallic Annual non-metallic minerals are typically twice the value of metallic minerals, which takes a little of the sparkle out of gold. By Bill Langer Non-metallic noun – ‘The name Non-Metallic, as used, it may be well to state, relates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views