Tags: non-metallic minerals
In the import-export equation, the U.S. economy is losing on the potential value of industrial minerals production. By Bill Langer My last few articles have talked about some of the many rocks and minerals referred to as industrial minerals.* These minerals lack ...
N is for Non-metallic Annual non-metallic minerals are typically twice the value of metallic minerals, which takes a little of the sparkle out of gold. By Bill Langer Non-metallic noun – ‘The name Non-Metallic, as used, it may be well to state, relates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 901 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life492 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views