Tags: non significant and substantial (S&S) citations
A few new developments suggest that Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) civil penalties — which increased enormously starting in 2007 when MSHA’s final rule eliminated the “single penalty” fine for non significant and substantial (S&S) citations and implemented new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga386 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029325 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013196 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board129 Views