Tags: non significant and substantial (S&S) citations
A few new developments suggest that Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) civil penalties — which increased enormously starting in 2007 when MSHA’s final rule eliminated the “single penalty” fine for non significant and substantial (S&S) citations and implemented new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry317 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views