Tags: non significant and substantial (S&S) citations
A few new developments suggest that Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) civil penalties — which increased enormously starting in 2007 when MSHA’s final rule eliminated the “single penalty” fine for non significant and substantial (S&S) citations and implemented new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections450 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest388 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company355 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations303 Views