Tags: non significant and substantial (S&S) citations
A few new developments suggest that Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) civil penalties — which increased enormously starting in 2007 when MSHA’s final rule eliminated the “single penalty” fine for non significant and substantial (S&S) citations and implemented new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger455 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company380 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views