Tags: Nonresidential construction materials prices
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that the nation’s construction materials prices fell 1.1 percent in November — the largest monthly decrease since February 2009 — according to the producer price index report by the U.S. Department of Labor. However, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views