Tags: Nonresidential construction materials prices
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that the nation’s construction materials prices fell 1.1 percent in November — the largest monthly decrease since February 2009 — according to the producer price index report by the U.S. Department of Labor. However, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting938 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve430 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views