U.S. construction spending rose 0.8 percent in October to its highest mark since May 2009, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The figures come from preliminary data from the Commerce Department, which show that total construction spending ...
Nonresidential construction employment increased in December by 17,000 despite a 16-percent decrease in overall construction employment. Associated General Contractors of America officials said unseasonably warm weather likely extended the construction season, benefiting construction employment. “Nonresidential construction is clearly driving last month’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs165 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100123 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views