Nonresidential construction employment increased in December by 17,000 despite a 16-percent decrease in overall construction employment. Associated General Contractors of America officials said unseasonably warm weather likely extended the construction season, benefiting construction employment. “Nonresidential construction is clearly driving last month’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve447 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime227 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views