Tags: North and South Carolina contractors
The Carolinas AGC Construction Barometer, reflecting first quarter 2011, shows very little change in the construction industry in both North Carolina and South Carolina, according to the Carolinas Associated General Contractors. The aggregate Barometer score declined a modest 0.8 percent on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views