Tags: North and South Carolina contractors
The Carolinas AGC Construction Barometer, reflecting first quarter 2011, shows very little change in the construction industry in both North Carolina and South Carolina, according to the Carolinas Associated General Contractors. The aggregate Barometer score declined a modest 0.8 percent on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views