Tags: North Branch Land Trust
The owners of Small Mountain Quarry near Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, have agreed to preserve 400 acres of land in exchange for permission to mine an additional 184 acres, Standard Speaker reported. Pennsy Supply of Harrisburg, which owns the quarry, entered the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views