Tags: North Branch Land Trust
The owners of Small Mountain Quarry near Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, have agreed to preserve 400 acres of land in exchange for permission to mine an additional 184 acres, Standard Speaker reported. Pennsy Supply of Harrisburg, which owns the quarry, entered the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga403 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029338 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board237 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013201 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views