Tags: North Carolina Department of Environmental and Natural Resources
The North Carolina Department of Environmental and Natural Resources (NCDENR) announced Friday that its Division of Water Resources has issued a water withdrawal permit to Martin Marietta Materials. The permit will allow Martin Marietta to remove up to 12 million gallons ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029278 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views