Tags: North Carolina Division of Water Quality
Martin Marietta Materials may soon operate a limestone quarry in Beaufort County, North Carolina. Area residents are considering the pros and cons of the proposed quarry, pointing to the quarry’s impact on water tables, wells and the Blounts Creek environment as ...
The North Carolina Division of Water Quality on Wednesday approved the water quality certification for a proposed rock quarry in Beaufort County, North Carolina, WITN reported. Martin Marietta has proposed the 1,600-acre limestone quarry be located off Welbourn Road near Vanceboro. Some ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)346 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world296 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention197 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior161 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village147 Views