Tags: North Carolina Division of Water Resources
The North Carolina Department of Environmental and Natural Resources (NCDENR) announced Friday that its Division of Water Resources has issued a water withdrawal permit to Martin Marietta Materials. The permit will allow Martin Marietta to remove up to 12 million gallons ...
Martin Marietta Materials may soon operate a limestone quarry in Beaufort County, North Carolina. Area residents are considering the pros and cons of the proposed quarry, pointing to the quarry’s impact on water tables, wells and the Blounts Creek environment as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views