Tags: North Fork Coal Corp. v. Gray Docket Nos 11-3398/3684
Operators may pay the price for MSHA’s new emphasis on discrimination enforcement. by Michelle Witter Citing the Upper Big Branch disaster, MSHA’s Joseph Main announced that the agency intends to continue to place an increased emphasis on the investigation of miners’ rights ...
Sixth Circuit overrides Secretary of Labor on temporary reinstatement of terminated miners. by Meredith A. Kapushion Mine operators and miners familiar with the procedures for temporary reinstatement under the Mine Act may be aware of the shift in the Mine Safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety377 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029227 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013178 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill137 Views