Tags: North Fork Coal Corporation v. FMSHRC
On Aug. 14, 2012, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit issued its long-awaited ruling on the issue of whether a miner whose complaint was dismissed by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) — but who availed himself ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs659 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity336 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views