Tags: North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority funds clean construction equipment in urban areas
The North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority (NJTPA) Board of Trustees unanimously approved $800,000 last Monday to retrofit off-road construction equipment such as bulldozers, graders, and pavers with pollution control devices that will reduce diesel emissions, according to the Associated Equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1601 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views