Tags: North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority funds clean construction equipment in urban areas
The North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority (NJTPA) Board of Trustees unanimously approved $800,000 last Monday to retrofit off-road construction equipment such as bulldozers, graders, and pavers with pollution control devices that will reduce diesel emissions, according to the Associated Equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views