Tags: Northeast Corridor and intercity passenger rail service across the country.
T&I committee leaders roll out Northeast Corridor high-speed rail & intercity rail privatization plan
House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) and Railroads Subcommittee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) at a national briefing June 15 rolled out a "dramatically new approach" to bring private sector competition to high-speed passenger rail in the Northeast Corridor ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1138 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1037 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program526 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views