Tags: northern East Jerusalem
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs731 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries307 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year282 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views