Tags: northern East Jerusalem
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts325 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry280 Views