Tags: Northwestern University
As blasting operations resume this spring at the Hanson Material Service quarry near LaGrange, Ill., Northwestern University researchers will be monitoring them. The Chicago Tribune reports that scientists have been recording seismic activity in two locations since last spring, because ...
Vulcan Materials Co. has elected Lee Styslinger III, 52, as a director of the company. Styslinger is chairman and CEO of Altec Inc., a holding company for businesses that design, manufacture, and market equipment for the electric and telecommunications industries with ...
Hamlin Jennings, who is known among academic and industry researchers for his influential work on the fundamental chemistry of cement, will be the inaugural executive director of the Concrete Sustainability Hub (CSH), a research center established last fall at MIT ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April640 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views