Tags: Norton St. Philip school
A group of students in the U.K. recently got the chance to witness a blast at a local quarry. The students, from Norton St. Philip school in England, visited Moon Hill Quarry in Somerset just before Christmas holidays, Frome Standard reported. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability547 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views