Tags: Norton St. Philip school
A group of students in the U.K. recently got the chance to witness a blast at a local quarry. The students, from Norton St. Philip school in England, visited Moon Hill Quarry in Somerset just before Christmas holidays, Frome Standard reported. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 880 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers254 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views