Tags: Notice of a Pattern of Violations
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has opened a comment period for its revised pattern of violations (POV). The most significant change in proposed revisions is issued — versus adjudicated — citations to serve as the basis for MSHA’s future selection ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga402 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029337 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board230 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013201 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views