Tags: Notice of Public Meetings for MSHA
On Sept. 9, 2010, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published a notice in the Federal Register announcing public meetings to gather information about effective, comprehensive safety and health management programs at mines. The public meetings will include presentations on model ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers294 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views