Tags: Notice of Public Meetings for MSHA
On Sept. 9, 2010, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published a notice in the Federal Register announcing public meetings to gather information about effective, comprehensive safety and health management programs at mines. The public meetings will include presentations on model ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views