Tags: Notice of Public Meetings for MSHA
On Sept. 9, 2010, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) published a notice in the Federal Register announcing public meetings to gather information about effective, comprehensive safety and health management programs at mines. The public meetings will include presentations on model ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials259 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views
- A judge has reversed the decision to close a rock quarry in Kentucky199 Views