Tags: NSSGA Chairman Paul I. Detwiler III
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a $12.3 billion water infrastructure reauthorization bill on Tuesday, The Hill reports. The conference version of the bill, dubbed the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) of 2014, would authorize funding for waterway projects, ...
Following the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (U.S. DOT) announcement that Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx is sending a long-term highway bill to Congress, National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) Chairman Paul I. Detwiler III said the association welcomes the bill, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world272 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention194 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views