Tags: NSSGA Chairman Paul I. Detwiler III
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a $12.3 billion water infrastructure reauthorization bill on Tuesday, The Hill reports. The conference version of the bill, dubbed the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) of 2014, would authorize funding for waterway projects, ...
Following the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (U.S. DOT) announcement that Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx is sending a long-term highway bill to Congress, National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) Chairman Paul I. Detwiler III said the association welcomes the bill, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views