Tags: NSSGA Past Chairman Bill Schneider
Zach Knoop, corporate director of safety for Knife River Co. in Bismarck, N.D., has been named the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) 2011 James M. Christie Safety & Health Professional. The award, established in 1987, provides national recognition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections452 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company363 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?358 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views