Tags: NSSGA Past Chairman Bill Schneider
Zach Knoop, corporate director of safety for Knife River Co. in Bismarck, N.D., has been named the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) 2011 James M. Christie Safety & Health Professional. The award, established in 1987, provides national recognition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life496 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers309 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 283 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views