Tags: NSSGA Special Legislative Update
House Republicans decided on Feb. 23 to abandon their proposed change to delink transit funding from highway user fees, according to a Special Legislative Update report from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) from the same day. The decision ...
The Americans for Transportation Mobility (ATM) Coalition launched a six figure media campaign Feb. 12, with major financial support from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA). NSSGA says that ads will appear in Washington, D.C., key states and districts around the country telling ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger303 Views