Tags: NSSGA Special Legislative Update
House Republicans decided on Feb. 23 to abandon their proposed change to delink transit funding from highway user fees, according to a Special Legislative Update report from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) from the same day. The decision ...
The Americans for Transportation Mobility (ATM) Coalition launched a six figure media campaign Feb. 12, with major financial support from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA). NSSGA says that ads will appear in Washington, D.C., key states and districts around the country telling ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve507 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views