During the general session of its annual convention, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) announced its new strategic plan for the aggregates industry. Released at NSSGA’s Annual Convention, Rocks Build America sets a new course for the organization to ...
Zelnak to retire in 2010, Nye to become CEO The Board of Directors of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. announced that Chairman and CEO Stephen P. Zelnak, Jr. will retire mid-year 2010 after leading the company for over 27 years. C. Howard ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger332 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views