During the general session of its annual convention, the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) announced its new strategic plan for the aggregates industry. Released at NSSGA’s Annual Convention, Rocks Build America sets a new course for the organization to ...
Zelnak to retire in 2010, Nye to become CEO The Board of Directors of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. announced that Chairman and CEO Stephen P. Zelnak, Jr. will retire mid-year 2010 after leading the company for over 27 years. C. Howard ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views