Zelnak to retire in 2010, Nye to become CEO The Board of Directors of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. announced that Chairman and CEO Stephen P. Zelnak, Jr. will retire mid-year 2010 after leading the company for over 27 years. C. Howard ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety396 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs183 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency131 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views