The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed a rule that defines what waters are protected under the Clean Water Act. This new rule is likely to affect most operations throughout the U.S. A new definition According to the EPA, the new rule ...
Best Practices for Stockpile Management
The Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR), and the Ohio Aggregates and Industrial Minerals Association (OAIMA) have joined forces to promote summer water safety through the Stay-Out and Stay-Alive program. Now in its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views