Tags: Oak Crest Hill Road concrete overlay
Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “stimulus” projects worth, in total, $13.7 million, makes it a little less ordinary. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution184 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views