Tags: Obama Administration and infrastructure
The Obama Administration and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) are awarding $2.4 billion for planning and construction of intercity passenger rail service for 54 projects in 23 states. With the award of this money, the U.S. DOT says "we're moving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention170 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views