Tags: Obama Administration and infrastructure
The Obama Administration and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) are awarding $2.4 billion for planning and construction of intercity passenger rail service for 54 projects in 23 states. With the award of this money, the U.S. DOT says "we're moving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety353 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs201 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000169 Views