Tags: Obama Administration and infrastructure
The Obama Administration and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) are awarding $2.4 billion for planning and construction of intercity passenger rail service for 54 projects in 23 states. With the award of this money, the U.S. DOT says "we're moving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting969 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve503 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry234 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem203 Views