Tags: Obama Administration proposal
A July 29 Obama Administration proposal to increase fuel efficiency standards for cars and light trucks to an average 54.5 miles per gallon (mpg) between 2017 and 2025 would result in the loss of more than $65 billion in federal ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety377 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013181 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views