Tags: Obama appoints John P. Surma to Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations
John P. Surma, United States Steel Corporation Chairman and CEO and past Chairman of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI), has been appointed by President Obama to the Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations (ACTPN). Appointed for two years, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill905 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]662 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure569 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches413 Views