Tags: Obama appoints John P. Surma to Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations
John P. Surma, United States Steel Corporation Chairman and CEO and past Chairman of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI), has been appointed by President Obama to the Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations (ACTPN). Appointed for two years, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior186 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views