Tags: Obama infrastructure plan
American Trucking Associations President and CEO Bill Graves on Feb. 8 applauded President Obama for his commitment to rebuilding and renewing the country's infrastructure, but called on his administration to live up to that commitment by proposing a robust surface transportation program with a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials250 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views