O is for obsidian Although a relative youngster in geologic terms, obsidian can change over time from glass to mineral. By Bill Langer Obsidian (ŏb-sĭd’-ē-ən) noun – a usually black or banded, hard volcanic glass formed by rapid cooling of lava that displays ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability638 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure461 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D287 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 268 Views