O is for obsidian Although a relative youngster in geologic terms, obsidian can change over time from glass to mineral. By Bill Langer Obsidian (ŏb-sĭd’-ē-ən) noun – a usually black or banded, hard volcanic glass formed by rapid cooling of lava that displays ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity214 Views