O is for obsidian Although a relative youngster in geologic terms, obsidian can change over time from glass to mineral. By Bill Langer Obsidian (ŏb-sĭd’-ē-ən) noun – a usually black or banded, hard volcanic glass formed by rapid cooling of lava that displays ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher524 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views