Tags: obstructing justice
A litigation hold requires parties to preserve evidence relevant to a legal dispute. By Meredith A. Kapushion Mine operators are familiar with their obligations to keep certain records as required by the Mine Act, but are often surprised to learn that they ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry638 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction226 Views