Tags: Occupational Health and Safety Administration
A Nebraska construction and concrete company could have to pay up $14,630 in penalties following the April death of a 26-year-old employee. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration released a report detailing its investigation into the accident and found that the death of ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) have put together best practices for safety and personal protective equipment (PPE). Here’s an at-a-glance look at the agencies’ tips: 1. Eye Protection Safety glasses should be worn ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views