Tags: Occupational Health and Safety Administration
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) have put together best practices for safety and personal protective equipment (PPE). Here’s an at-a-glance look at the agencies’ tips: 1. Eye Protection Safety glasses should be worn ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant436 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March350 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania216 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum168 Views