Tags: Occupational Safety and Health reporter vol. 43 No. 31 Aug. 1 2013
While the change should ease confusion in the long term, operators need to note the differences between OSHA and MSHA rules and make the necessary changes. by Meredith A. Kapushion The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) issued ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views