Tags: OCTA Vice Chair and Laguna Niguel City Councilmember Paul Glaab
More than 250 people came together on Aug. 31 in a first-of-its kind summit to discuss factors that create jobs and offer solutions to expediting transportation projects for America’s future, according to the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA). The Jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person986 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration275 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views