Tags: OCTA Vice Chair and Laguna Niguel City Councilmember Paul Glaab
More than 250 people came together on Aug. 31 in a first-of-its kind summit to discuss factors that create jobs and offer solutions to expediting transportation projects for America’s future, according to the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA). The Jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities445 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company410 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry366 Views