Tags: October Safety Watch
“October is historically the deadliest month for miners,” the Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) noted in a report on three fatal accidents in late-September. Additionally, four injuries and one fatality occurred between October 1 and October 22. Though none of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car189 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February133 Views