Tags: October Safety Watch
“October is historically the deadliest month for miners,” the Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) noted in a report on three fatal accidents in late-September. Additionally, four injuries and one fatality occurred between October 1 and October 22. Though none of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger328 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views