Tags: ODOT Director Jerry Wray
By reducing agency costs, commercializing non-interstate rest areas, and seeking sponsorship and naming rights for certain infrastructure projects, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) says it could save nearly $200 million annually and billions more could be generated or saved ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga402 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029337 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board228 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013201 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views