Tags: ODOT Director Jerry Wray
By reducing agency costs, commercializing non-interstate rest areas, and seeking sponsorship and naming rights for certain infrastructure projects, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) says it could save nearly $200 million annually and billions more could be generated or saved ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years739 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013129 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit117 Views