Tags: ODOT Director Jerry Wray
By reducing agency costs, commercializing non-interstate rest areas, and seeking sponsorship and naming rights for certain infrastructure projects, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) says it could save nearly $200 million annually and billions more could be generated or saved ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world300 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention198 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior182 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views