Tags: ODOT Director Jerry Wray
By reducing agency costs, commercializing non-interstate rest areas, and seeking sponsorship and naming rights for certain infrastructure projects, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) says it could save nearly $200 million annually and billions more could be generated or saved ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person930 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt192 Views