Tags: ODOT Director Jerry Wray
By reducing agency costs, commercializing non-interstate rest areas, and seeking sponsorship and naming rights for certain infrastructure projects, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) says it could save nearly $200 million annually and billions more could be generated or saved ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry588 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction479 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers419 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way379 Views