Tags: ODOT saves millions through cost avoidance with innovative information technology systems
For every $1 invested in the Oregon Department of Transportation’s nine information technology systems on the Oregon Transportation Investment Act III State Bridge Delivery Program, $2.10 was returned in benefits — making the agency’s return on investment, in terms of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park165 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule130 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views