A continued and severe lack of demand for mining equipment worldwide, coupled with lower construction equipment sales in China and Brazil brought Caterpillar sales and profits down during the second quarter. In earnings released Thursday the company reported a decrease in ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has chosen Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as its next president and CEO. Yoon is the former CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil. HHI is the parent company of Hyundai Construction Equipment. He made the move with his ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials254 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views