Tags: off-highway rigid frame truck
Announced this past December, Terex’s sale of its off-highway rigid-frame and articulated trucks to Volvo Construction Equipment is now complete, the two companies announced today. The $160 million cash deal gives Volvo a rigid-frame haul product for the heavy construction and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2312 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...542 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views