Tags: off-highway rigid frame truck
Announced this past December, Terex’s sale of its off-highway rigid-frame and articulated trucks to Volvo Construction Equipment is now complete, the two companies announced today. The $160 million cash deal gives Volvo a rigid-frame haul product for the heavy construction and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views