Tags: off-highway truck
The new Cat 770G and 772G off-highway trucks were redesigned with major advancements in emission technology, transmission and traction control systems; frame, drive-train and cooling system enhancements; added operator amenities; and serviceability improvements. Available in Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2380 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home689 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...567 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views