Tags: off-highway truck
The new Cat 770G and 772G off-highway trucks were redesigned with major advancements in emission technology, transmission and traction control systems; frame, drive-train and cooling system enhancements; added operator amenities; and serviceability improvements. Available in Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views